The taste of your sperm can be affected by what you eat, and so are all other secretions from the body.
It’s true that the flavor of your sperm can be improved and make your sperm more appealing is achievable with some simple changes to your diet.
Diet plays a major role on the taste of sperm as it’s a release by the body just like any other.
Like sweat that will smell strong after having an extremely spiced dish, your sperm can also reflect the spices that are present in its taste.
The make up of sperm
Semen is comprised 95% (90%) seminal fluids “Liposomal selenium mineral supplement” , including fructose (sugar) protein, and various trace minerals and nutrients.
The PH of semen is 7, which is scientifically neutral, yet it taste somewhat acidic. Let’s review the real ingredients of semen.
A man’s ejaculate actually just one percent Sperm.
The rest is comprised of various proteins, vitamins salts, sugars cholesterol, and water. All these extras serves to safeguard, feed, and fuel the sperm in its journey.
As we can see in terms of the composition of semen it’s quite obvious that what you eat will make it taste better or more unpleasant!
The sweeter the taste
In the case of sperm taste, the objective is to make the taste sweeter.
Every man has a distinct semen flavor that is specific to them. The most common complaint about the taste of sperm is normally always the same:
Semen can be bitter or salty; let’s look at how to make it taste sweeter.
Ten Tips for better semen taste
Here are 10 easy do’s and don’ts to improve the taste of your Semen and make it taste sweeter and more pleasant:
1. Eliminate caffeine, alcohol, recreational drugs and nicotine- they’re all pollutants.
2. Drink plenty of water, 1 2-liters every day to flush out body waste and toxins.
3. Fruits are plentiful throughout the day and sweeten your sperm tastePineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all excellent choices. These are fruits that are high in natural sugars, which can help offset with bitterness.
4. Consume plenty of vegetables that are usually good for improving sperm taste.
5. Although vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:
Any of the cabbage family are also a serious problem. Cauliflower as well as broccoli and asparagus:
5. Red meat cuts are consumed regularly and this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy products such as cheese and milk can make sperm taste salty.
When you eat protein that it is of good quality lean protein , such as turkey and chicken.
There are those who believe that fish is to be a contaminant with regards to taste, however, this isn’t the case from person to person. Take a look and feel the effects before you cut it out. fish is an integral component of a healthy diet, so make sure you don’t cut out!
6. Avoid spicy spices such as Garlic and onions, they’re major contributors to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.
7. Don’t buy any items that promise to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
Semen can be changed to taste better by overall modifications in lifestyle and diet It’s a complicated recipe and a healthy, balanced diet can have the greatest impact on.
8. Wheatgrass, parsley and celery are a good choice for sweeter semen taste, because of their high levels of chlorophyll.
9. Cinnamon, cardamom(cardamom), peppermint and lemon are particularly suggested for making semen more sweet.
10. Do not eat junk food as it’s loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body as well as your semen’s taste.
Try eating your food “from the earth” i.e. in a natural way as much as you can. Also consider taking a selenium and zinc supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and improve the taste.
A strong smell in semen might indicate an infection so if your semen taste doesn’t change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.
Your aim with your food regimen is to choose one that is beneficial to overall health. The suggestions above will not just improve the taste of your semen, but you will also feel fitter and healthier as well.
Remember that you can consume certain types of food that which we wouldn’t advise to taste sperm.
Red meat can be enjoyed and the occasional spiced curry but keep in mind the following factors when you think about sperm taste:
What you consume into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours for it to release and you must take note of this before eating and deciding whether you want a better the sperm flavor on this special day!